AITP-NCFL News, September 14, 2021
- Bleeping Computer: New Zloader attacks disable Windows Defender to evade detection
- ars technica: Security researchers at Wiz discover another major Azure vulnerability
- ZDNet: Best standing desks 2021: Uplift, Jarvis, Vari, and more
- CIO: Traditional ETL processes are blocking digital expansion – it’s time for an alternative
- TechRepublic: Could the 4-day workweek remedy employee burnout?
- Red Hat: Can I automate myself out of a job?
Stranger than Fiction
- ars technica: Leaked documents reveal the special rules Facebook uses for 5.8M VIPs
- ars technica: PHP maintains an enormous lead in server-side programming languages