AITP-NCFL News, March 26, 2021
- Bleeping Computer: OpenSSL fixes severe DoS, certificate validation vulnerabilities
- ZDNet: What is a VPN and why do you need one?
- ZDNet: Quantum computing: How basic broadband fiber could pave the way to the next breakthrough
- Dev Class: Julia 1.6 is feted as next LTS release as team shows off compiler tweaks
- Datamation: Open Source Artificial Intelligence: Leading Projects
- The Verge: Halo Infinite’s developers smashed a piano to record sounds for the game
- Make Tech Easier: 6 of the Best Android Apps to Learn Cooking